Thursday 12 April 2012

Coffee - Loysel's Toy

Finally paid Loysel's Toy a visit this week. I think I sometimes refuse to go to a place when it's been overly patronized by people and seems like the IT place to be in. Another one I've been putting off for the same reason is Coastal Settlement.

The place is nice, small and quaint. I love how the furniture is mismatched and have cushions in non-uniform print. It's definitely ups the cosy factor for me.

As I watched him grinning (I know he looks unhappy here) at his iPad, I thought to myself, What a perfect way to spend the afternoon. A lot of people feel uncomfortable being seen alone at a place but I love doing that - alone time to recharge.

Just upstairs is a shop called Ukulele Movement that we popped by too. 
Seems pretty cosy and interesting. They offer lessons too if anyone is interested. 


It was nice to have spent an afternoon together with my sister, reminded me of our Hong Kong trip where we spent hours just walking around and exploring the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment