Monday 6 August 2012

Food - Saveur

Promised to bring Ian there when he's back in Singapore so the last weekend before he enlisted, we finally brought him there. Thankfully I got J to go queue at 5:45pm, because when I got there slightly before 6pm, the queue had extended round the end of the block.



Can't decide if I preferred the Angel Hair Pasta with Sherry Minced Pork and Sakura Ebi, or the Angel Hair Pasta with Tiger Prawn and Lumpfish Cavier. Was so hungry we ordered 2 servings of each.

My favourites - Mash Potato, Sauté Potato and Pistachio Panna Cotta  with Roasted Pistachio Nuts. Very much a pistachio person.

I'm thinking of heading there again, but the queue is really quite a put off. They're extending though, just next door so hopefully the queue starts to ease. A good lunch fix for under $20.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment